Welcome to Lara's Knits and Bits blog! I am an interior designer, DIY-er and crafter from Ireland. I love beautiful interiors, knitting, photography and great food. This is my creative diary. You are welcome to browse.
Do you like these flower hooks? Inspired by Melanie Porter's (British textile designer) crochet flowers, my colourful flower hooks look pretty on the monochrome background.
Love your blog, found your home on IKEA Live, my home was featured in early Spring but the edition of it is no longer online :( Love the colours in your house, looking forward to following your blog, I have followed via bloglovin. Please do visit my blog.
Thank you very much, you are very kind. You have a gorgeous blog, and I love the sketches. I have followed your blog via Blogloving, too. Looking forward to hearing from you. Lara.
2 comments:
Lara,
Love your blog, found your home on IKEA Live, my home was featured in early Spring but the edition of it is no longer online :( Love the colours in your house, looking forward to following your blog, I have followed via bloglovin. Please do visit my blog.
All things nice...
Thank you very much, you are very kind. You have a gorgeous blog, and I love the sketches. I have followed your blog via Blogloving, too. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lara.
Post a Comment